domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

spelling 1: The blossoms meet the Vulture Lady

  1. problem
  2. confuse
  3. comfort
  4. exact
  5. connect
  6. example
  7. complete
  8. preserve
  9. propose
  10. prefix
  11. proceed
  12. construct
  13. condense
  14. exclaim
  15. protect
  16. device
  17. lure
  18. latch
  19. victim
  20. cruel
sentences:
problem: I have many problems in the school

 confuse:  I confused to go to the doctor.


comfor: Icomfort to go sleep with my new pillow.
                                                           

exact:Violet is the exact color for me.



                                                          
connect: I connect the cable of the DVD.


                                                              
example:I explain example of multiplication.



                                                             
complete:I have a complete Exam of Reading.


 
                                                               
  pressure:Some People pressure the nature.



  propose:I propose to be a periodist.


 prefix:the teacher explains in the class of spanish the Prefix.



    proceed: I Proceed to play twister with my neighbor.

                                                          

  construct:I construct the tower of blocks.


                                                                                                                                                                     condense:In Science class we learn that the water condence.   




 exclaim:I exclaim Happy Birthday to my mom.



  Protest:In the news ,we see that protest the 2 periodist of TVN.


                                                                                                                                                                     device:I make a device to leave.



 Lure:the lure is used in the Hawk Training.


Latch:the door of my house have a lure.



 
                                                                                                                                                                      victim:the cadaver of the victim is don`t in the ataul.


cruel:My cousin is very cruel I when I playing in the street.     
                                                                                                                                                          
                     

                                                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario